I would like to start by thanking Kristie at Beneficial Bento for nominating my blog for the One Lovely Blog & Very Inspiring Blogger award! How cool is that!?
When a blog wins this award they must spread the love by:
Thanking and linking back to the person who nominated them, telling seven things about themselves, and nominating 15 other bloggers by commenting on their blogs to let them know.
Well let's see...seven things about me.
1. I have no computer skills. I learn as I go and I am always asking my awesome blogging buddies for help!
2. I will eat anything except for two things: Pickles and Beans. Blah!
3. I rather be sitting at a campfire than a fancy restaurant.
4. I secretly want to be an Olympic gymnast.
5. I change the colors in my house all the time!
6. I have run a 5k.
7. I'm a kindergarten teacher by day.
Here are 15 of my faves. I wish I could have a longer list!
Family Fresh Meals
Bento School Lunches
Our Lunch Bags
Karen Le Billon
What the Girls are Having
Rachel's Random Ramblings
Healthy Eating Starts at Home
Mudpies and Melodies
Meet the Dubiens
Your blogs have been an inspiration to me. I admire all of you and I am excited to spread the love! Here's an award button if you choose to display it: